Saturday, April 24, 2010

Well!

I came here from MFS's site, after finding out MFS had a site, to find over 750 comments to be moderated. Evidently, it wasn't set up to notify me by email that I had comments to moderate. So 750+ comments were sent to that Anonymous Commenter hole in the sky. If you wanted to use a blogger name, or if you had something to say to me personally, or about my blog (or lack of blog) specifically, and not about sex, drugs, or money, please feel free to re-comment.

I also removed MFSG from the side bar. She broke up with MFS almost 2 years ago. It was a bit of a disappointment, we all adored her. But...que sera, sera. Miss Right is out there somewhere.

On another note, I just wanted to say "I told you so." Seems everyone is disgusted and fed up with the way b.o. goes around the world apologizing for America. I warned those of you that voted for him, moments before you walked into the voting booth, that the man was not proud to be an American.

Maybe some of you can relate to this. During a discussion about the presidential candidates, someone made a comment to KSA that "McCain hasn't said anything that's going to help me personally." Well, if he believed anything b.o. said that was going to help him was the truth, I have some swamp land for him. Mostly, though, I was disgusted by the selfishness of that statement. What about his kids? If b.o. gives him everything he said, his kids will ultimately pay. Think about the future, man! Especially when you walk into the booth again in November.

Finally, when congress votes in a bill that the majority of Americans are opposed to, because they think they know what's best, we no longer have a government OF the people and BY the people.

Flo

2 comments:

Kate said...

You're still alive!!!!! Great BIG hugs!!!!

phlegmfatale said...

I think we're past the kids and onto the part of mortgaging the grandkids' future. Y'all need to have more babies, because I ain't got none of my own.