Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hillary Clinton

I do not like Hillary Clinton. If you have a problem with that, you might as well leave right now. I can’t think of one issue in which she agrees with me, so she doesn’t have my best interests at heart. I’ll admit I may not have the best rationale for casting a particular vote, but it sure as heck isn’t based on sex, race, or religion. I don’t think jobs should be awarded according to sex, race, or religion, so I think anyone that votes based on that may not have all their oars in the water.

Now, if you can find an African-American, Muslim, pro-life, octogenarian female, I might reconsider.

But that is not Hillary, and I refuse to vote for her just because she is a female and America is ready for a female president. Not this American. As far as I am concerned, Nancy Pelosi is too close in line for the presidency.

Anyway, my favorite CWO has sent some campaign info that my remaining loyal reader may enjoy:


Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian nation two weeks ago in upper New York State. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President.

She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval. Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers."

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle.

The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds. A news reporter later inquired of the group of chiefs of how they had come to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of $hit it can no longer fly.


A bumper sticker for both parties.
FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker.


The hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York State :

"RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.
Republicans put it on the front bumper.

Flo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillary or Nancy? If it comes to that I'll be the one to run.

What's happening to our USA? Donald Duck used to get his share of votes, now we are left with sh$t to vote for so far.

Flo, I think you should run for President. I'd vote for you!

HollyB said...

I used to joke about a Hillary/Barak ticket. Now I fear just that.
What is this country coming to? Someone very wise or very funny said, "You get the kind of gov't. you deserve." The only problem is, if a bunch of morons are moved to register and vote for Hil simply b/c she is a woman, or b/c they think she IS going to increase their standard of living by taxing the rest of us into the poor house; that means that they will out vote the rest of us THINKING voters and then WE will gret the kind of gov't THEY deserve.
I can only pray that some HUGE scandal will be uncovered between now and the Iowa caucuses that causes her to slink away in shame, but then again ... if Teddy Kennedy can get away with killing a young woman... I guess anything is possible.

Diamond Mair said...

I'm thinking ..................... of aggressively ................... "encouraging" my spousal unit to start applying for jobs out of the country ........................

Ambulance Driver said...

Love the bumper sticker! You can probably guess which bumper I'll be putting it on...;)

Flo said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, brings tears to my eyes to see I really do have more than one faithful reader. :-)

Lainy--absolutely, positively NOT!

Holly--we're talking about a woman whose husband was not only the Great Waffler, but was reelected even though he was a flat out liar. I lost a lot of faith in voters when they did that, but Hillary will count on it and I doubt they can come up with anything that would make her back out.

AD--with your love of speed, I'll be counting on you to catch up with her! ;-)

HollyB said...

I LOVE the button graphic!!! Is that one I gave you? Or did you just buy it at Sleeping Lizards?

Flo said...

Sorry Holly, the button was in an email with a bunch of others. The one you gave me was "Our Lady of Perpetual Mood Swings." I love that! Haven't seen it around on the 'net, though.

Anonymous said...

If you would just put those bon-bons away and get off your behind you could make all of us a new blog. Just a suggestion. LOL