Wednesday, February 07, 2007

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! After all this time, I can’t believe it’s finally here! I’ve almost forgotten how long I’ve been waiting for this. After all the money spent…all the setbacks…contracts, negotiations, specifications………All the hard work, all the time put into it, changing this, changing that, the give and take, ups and downs………….The last minute substitutions, who’s responsible for this or that, who’s to blame for this or that, who really deserves the credit……The details, the vision, the appraising…….The heat, the cold, the rain, the snow………The arguing, the yelling, the hugs, the pats on the back………Pride, thrill, agony, pain………..We’ve seen it all……….

And now, at long last………..

Drum roll, please……..

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! The house is NOT done…..

Football season is over.

Now all that's left to talk about is whether Prince's guitar was just a guitar.

Flo

7 comments:

Lovi said...

NASCAR begins in 11 days!

Flo said...

Is that the one Tiger Spitz plays for?

HollyB said...

WTF?

Ambulance Driver said...

No, Tiger Spitz plays water polo. You're thinking of Dale Evans. She drives the #8 Budweiser palomino.

Anonymous said...

What's going on here?

Dale Evans was married to Roy Rogers and Dale Earnheart drives the # 8 car.

This really is Flying Flos Funny Farm. I love it!

Flo said...

ROFLOL, great one, AD! And you should have told ol' Sheriff Floyd you were just practicing up for your future career as a NASCAR driver.

See, Lainy, you just can't leave us alone for a minute in here.

HollyB said...

I know Flo, AD needed one of the Tees like I made you for your B'day. I'm NOT Speeding on the front. Then on the back it says I'm flying under the radar. Or, just for AD, I could do one that said, I'm practicing for the Ambo Races.