Friday, February 02, 2007

Flying Tip

I know, it's been a while, I'm surprised the Goddess hasn't left a comment. I've been cleaning or running around on errands for the house the last few days and can barely think straight. Or maybe that's see straight.

Whatever the case, I haven't had time to properly write or edit another post, so I thought I'd pass along this info for any of you that might be traveling this weekend.

You might keep in mind it came from a retired CWO I used to fly with. Aviators are in a class of their own, but I'm sure many of you can relate.


If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train....

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Turn it on.

4. Make sure the guy who won't leave you alone can see the screen.

5. Open this page.

6. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.

7. Then hit this link: http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

I warned you.

Flo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovi said...

That is seriously ate up....I kinda like that ;)

HollyB said...

That is Priceless!
And the reason I haven't ragged on you for not posting OR calling me back was b/c I thought Lainy might still be there. AND my back has been BAD again. Like you care!