Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Body Is Back

I’m not sure where the rest of me is, but it’s not here. I think the Transporter Room malfunctioned and I haven’t completely reassembled.

Our flight home was delayed, so we didn’t get back to the house until 0400 yesterday. Slept for a while, then MFD had a dentist appointment. My plan was to hit Wal-Mart on the way home to pick up some supplies for tonight, then go to Curves. However, I could hardly keep my eyes open to read while I was in the waiting room, so we came directly home. Then I napped. Then I slept all night. I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning, but I did. Ran my errands and now I have to [gasp] cook. Our parish Director of Music and Liturgy is moving the end of the month and we’re having his going away party this evening.

I feel like I’m in a fog and I think I could sleep a couple more days. Doesn’t help that I think I’m catching a cold—got a sore throat, headache, my neck and shoulders are sore.

So, we’re back home, but definitely not recovered yet. Had a wonderful time, though, and I promise to fill you in.

Flo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home, more-or-less intact. One thing about travel with a frenetic agenda - - You really need another vacation to recover. ;-)

Miz H is still visiting down south but should return tomorrow evening. I'm sure she'll be happy to see that YOU'RE catching up on your posting. Me, I don't look to be on the computer much for the first couple of days she's home. She's had no 'net access at the resort where they were, and she'll want to do a lot of bloggin'.

All best
JPG

Kate said...

Glad you're home safe and sound! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

phlegmfatale said...

Looking forward to getting the down-low on Carnegie. WOOHOO!