Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane

I do know when I’ll be back again, but I’m not gonna tell you, otherwise you’ll either start worrying about or yelling at me cuz I haven’t posted in ages.

And before you start hollerin’, Lainy, I already got my excuses all lined up for why I won’t be posting while I’m gone. Unlike Holly, who drove, I am flying. Our hosts are picking us up and driving us around, so I don’t have personal transportation to go to the library. And it’s not like I’m going to visit my brother, either. It’s a guy KSA worked with that retired, so it wouldn’t be very polite of me to help myself to his computer. If he even has one. With his view of the mountains, I sure as heck wouldn’t!

We’re headed toward Minden, NV and some kind of air races. Evidently I’ll be allowed to attend one day, whereas the men folk will be going twice. I think I might be flying in a glider, too, and I’m hoping I don’t puke. I heard mention of Napa Valley, but I’m not sure. Isn’t that in California? I hope I don’t need my passport, I’m not even sure it’s current.

Y’all be good while I’m gone, cuz I ain’t comin’ back to bail you out of jail.

Flo

P.S. I see MFSG has visited some. Everybody wave and tell her hi!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excuse for everything, huh? I have information I could use against you. ROFLOL ;-)

Hi MFSG. Hope I get to meet you someday.

Anonymous said...

sweet I got a shout out!! ::waves back::

phlegmfatale said...

oh my gosh, have fun!!! If you make it to Napa, have a snort for me, would ya?

Kate said...

Did the plane crash, or what? You've sure been MIA for a long time!