Saturday, September 08, 2007

Talk Around the Water Cooler

There are a couple of women leaning against either side of the door jamb, just inside the kitchen. This poor dude walks up to the two on his way into the kitchen, and asks one of the women if she needs to stay on the rosary list.

Woman 1: Yes, please, I’d really appreciate it.
Woman 2: So when are you having it done?
Woman 1: Tomorrow.
Woman 2: You know, I still have like a dent where I had it done several years ago.
Woman 1: Really? Was it a needle biopsy or did they take it completely out?
Woman 2: Just a needle biopsy—I don’t have that much there to begin with.
Woman 1: I know exactly what you mean!
Woman 2: You know, one side is bigger than the other.
Woman 1: I know, and they’re taking it out of the one that’s smaller to begin with!
Poor Dude: Excuse me ladies, you’re getting a little technical on me here. I think I’ll just slide on by you and grab me some fruit and crackers.

+++++++++++++++++++

So Lovi calls me the day after my biopsy, checking up to see how I was doing. She asked how big the lump was. I said I didn’t know, maybe the size of a pea, maybe less. So she says, “Do ya still have a boob left?”

Don’t ya just love sisters?

Bitch.

Flo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just gotta love a sister's concern. Of course, were are talking about Lovi here, so what else would you expect? :-)

phlegmfatale said...

yup, no one can take the piss out of you like a sister - ya gotta love 'em!

Don't worry about it, hon -I've got enough breasticles for the both of us. I'll give you an honorary one of my DDs, mkay?