Monday, March 26, 2007

I Demand a Recount

It really irritates me to hear the Democrats talking about the mandate they received from voters last November. MY voting machine didn’t have the “Press Here To Send Mandate To Your Elected Official” option button. Did yours? Then how do I know my vote even COUNTED? There were a lot of people at my polling place, so how many other votes were missed? Aren’t they supposed to check the machines and make sure they’re fully functional?

What a bunch of hogwash. They aren’t mind readers. They can’t possibly know that everyone who voted for them did so because they wanted an immediate end to the war, consequences be damned. That would be like saying everyone who voted for a Republican did so because they like war and want it to keep on going with no end in sight.

Give me a break.

Flo

1 comment:

DW said...

Flo,
Is RD OK?
Haven't heard from her in a while.
Just worried.
By the by, called Ft. Sill this am, bringing smoke on the asshole, he should be hearing form the 1st Sgt today.