Sunday, March 11, 2007

We Interrupt This Program...

…to bring you a special message. You might want to sit down, this is going to be difficult for some of you. Take a deep breath.

Ok. Ready?

I’m going to be gone for a while.

I’ve been out spending lots and lots of money for the house the last several days (I really would enjoy it a lot more if we actually had the money), so I’m behind in my reading and writing. Tomorrow the people that hook up TV and phone and other wires are supposed to be here to hook up the Internet connection and they need the little box. So I have to tear down my computer and equipment and move it.

Hopefully, it will all be hooked back up by tomorrow, but everything else will be half here and half there. I have a feeling I’m going to be rather disoriented for a while, and all my voices are going to be arguing back and forth until I get things semi-stabilized at the new house. It will take a while to catch up, but I’ll be back as soon as I can.

Take care.

Flo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't dilly dally and get it done quick!

Ambulance Driver said...

I feel so...abandoned.

HollyB said...

I'm with AD. I never thought YOU, of all peeps would leave me stranded, alone in this vast wasteland we have the hubris to call a LIFE. First Ad disappears since Thursday, except for the odd comment here and there . Now you are going AWOL. THe least you could do is check into a hotel w/WIFI and a laptop! Beatch!