Friday, April 27, 2007

Prayer Request

It’s been a challenging couple of weeks. As I said before, I’ve had it easier than many others.

A friend I went to school with lost her dad Wednesday. I know how difficult that is. A lady in my ministry lost a good friend to cancer yesterday. The oldest son of a woman I have been working with died last Friday.

Kate, from Rigel’s Wheel, had a friend undergo a mastectomy the other day. Her friend, Tracey, lost her mother-in-law a couple of weeks ago.

I have another friend dying from ovarian cancer. She is now in the care of hospice. And my aunt lives with tremendous pain from degenerative arthritis.

So if you wouldn’t mind, say a little prayer for them, along with anyone I missed and those you know; thank God for your health; and make sure your loved ones know how special they are to you.

Flo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending them up.

Kate said...

Thank you, Flo, for remembering my friends and everyone else you mentioned. It means a lot, and I think the heavens take notice when they get major requests!

phlegmfatale said...

Warm thoughts and prayers to you and all you mentioned here.

HollyB said...

Thoughts, Prayers and positive energy all on the way.