Thursday, April 05, 2007

Public Service Announcement

Yes, the computer is back, but it lost it's mind. The hard drive went Tango Uniform and everything on it went to the Big CPU in the Sky. I sure hope someone up there enjoys the pics of MFS's HS graduation and the construction progress, the e-mails from Hubby while he was in Iraq, and the everything else from the past two years of my life that was stored there.

Flo, can you say "back up?"

Why yes, NOW I can.

Fortunately, I've been much too busy to be horribly devastated.

Things still aren't quite back up to speed, but I had to take a moment to inform you of an important event. I'd feel terrible if you missed out on it because you didn't know.

Saturday, 7 April, is No Housework Day.

You're welcome. Don't say I never did anything for you.

Flo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the computer,but at least I'm reminded to do some filing to disc.
My favorite holiday! Thanks Flo.

Lovi said...

Only 1 day a year?!?!? That just won't work at all. I need at least 360 - I would hate to lie about it. See what you can do, please.

Lovi said...

P.S. Happy Birthday to MFN

HollyB said...

First...Glad to see you're back on line!
Second...Happy B'day to the BGiT. I hope my card arrived on time.
Third...well, I'll send you an email later.
Fourth...Love you...

Gay_Cynic said...

Four helpful words :)

"Forensic Hard Drive Recovery"

http://services.seagate.com/?gclid=CKu5mbL6sIsCFQxJYQod3y96yw

is one source, there are many others (google is our friend)...

Congrats on the daughterly b'day...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your daughter's birthday.

Wish I'd known about no housework day yesterday. I spent it unpacking from our 3rd pcs in 3.5 years of marriage.