Monday, August 20, 2007

*Sniff*

Allie and I have been abandoned.

Lainy went back home yesterday. MFS also left yesterday for his second year at college. Today is MFD’s first full day of school. As a junior. And, of course, KSA is at work. Actually, he reported for jury duty today.

The house is quiet.

I used to be a night person, detested mornings. I loved the peaceful feeling after everyone was asleep. It was a different kind of quiet than during the day when they were at work and school. Probably because I knew they were all at home together, safe and sound.

I miss that.

Flo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can always come back and liven up the house again.

I REALLY miss you.

Love you, Sissy.

phlegmfatale said...

Don't be sad, honey. You haven't lost any dear ones. They've just been re-located. :)