Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday

Right about this time 19 years ago, I was timing contractions and getting ready to go to the hospital. KSA likes to give me a hard time about the way I pull lateral g’s when I take curves in the car. I should remind him he did the same in his rush to get me to the hospital.

I guess it was a good thing, though. We got there in time for me to change into a gown, get him scrubbed up, start an IV, push some Stadol, and deliver an 8 pound, 9 ounce baby boy.

Good stuff, that Stadol. KSA’s eyes got bluer every time I looked at them.

Take a guess what MFS wants for his birthday.

No, try again.

Nope, not that either.

Give up?

An ant farm.

{sigh} That’s my boy. Happy Birthday, Son.

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Lovi said...

Happy Birthday to MFN!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Birthday wishes to your sweet wonderful and funny son.

HollyB said...

Happy Birthday, Rocket Man! Hope my card arrived on time. And don't cut your cake in funny shapes this year! See you in July!

phlegmfatale said...

Happy birthday to spawn-of-Flo!