Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weak in Revue

Flo has been a very bad girl and hasn’t kept up with her blogs. And I’m sure everyone is crying because she hasn’t left any witty comments lately. Well, she’s a little embarrassed to tell you this, but she’s not Superwoman. Or Wonder Woman or Bionic Woman or Batgirl. Nope, not even a Buffy or Xena in here.

So, I’ve been running around lately, and here’s what I’ve found:

Mattg could send in contributions to World’s Dumbest Criminals. And he really has this thing for blood spatter. LawDog did his interview to great reviews and now wonders which company it is that’s making the big bucks off of Two Beers (really Ociffer, all I had was Two Beers). (What I want to know is, if all you had was Two Beers, then how come you just puked Six Beers all over me?) Diamond Mair is now an international star. DW has a friend in need of good thoughts (and thanks for the Mother’s Day wishes). Ambulance Driver…where do I start with AD? He’s hard to keep up with, and always entertaining. (I still chuckle when I think about the blog he did awhile back about writing and he mentioned several other bloggers and their styles. Evidently, I defy definition.) Holly has a passionate post that I really need to go back and read again (and thanks to you and Kate for the Mother’s Day wishes, and back at both of you). Lovi has no turkeys in her freezer and did nothing but watch movies and her daughter cry this weekend. Phlegm Fatale had a couple of great stories about her mom and she just cracked me up with her “do ya? Do ya?” on the Liver of Sulphur post, and a video of Spock on another. Kate is moving on to a new position at the hospital and is entertaining us with stories about her vacation. (Phlegm and Kate will be added to my list of links when I remember to do it.)

Whew. {mopping brow}

Tune in next week to see if Lovi ever gets a turkey, if Kate has to sleep on the floor her entire vacation, and if her relative ever returned the extra-large pajamas or ended up sleeping in the buff.

Flo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when you put it like that it sounds like a big soap opera. Don't we have so much fun!
Glad you're back and hope you're feeling better.

Matt G said...

"Well, when you put it like that it sounds like a big soap opera."

It does, too.

"And he really has this thing for blood spatter."

It's not so much that I've got a thing for it, as I had this graduate class that I had to do the project for. Hey, there are more painful ways to get A's.

phlegmfatale said...

Ya Did? Ya Did? Ya DID! WOOHOO!!!!

Like it or not, you're on my blog roll too, now, babe! Forgive yourself for the sporadic blogging. One would hate to obsess. Save yourself!

Flo said...

ROFLOL See what I mean about phlegmfatale?

And in case you don't know, Matt G is Holly's Snot Nosed StepSon and a police officer in Texas. (Even though he claims it was for a graduate course, I think that was just an excuse.)

;-)