Tuesday, July 17, 2007

They're Here, They're Here!

Look what I got yesterday:











Yes, those would be my new canisters and cookbook from Holly! Aren’t they beautiful? Couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect. (And do you see the third knife from the top? That would be the one that attacked me.)

Here’s reference for ya, Holly, so you know where in the kitchen the pictures were taken:



The dogs love Aunt Holly for using UPS. PJ climbs halfway into the truck waiting for the guy to come out with her treat!

I barely had a chance to remove all the bubble wrap before I had to play Farmer Fran and go bale hay with KSA. But I can hardly wait to try out some of these recipes. First will be the Classic Crème Brulee, which looks like the easiest recipe I have come across.

I bet if I come up with the Ultimate Crème Brulee Diet, I’ll be more famous than Jared from Subway!

Flo

6 comments:

HollyB said...

Well, after our discussions of our woes with USPS, and your tales of your trials with same...and knowing that your UPS guy keeps a box of doggie treats in the truck for PJ and Harley...duh, did you think I really WOULD choose the carrier who would make you schlep to the P.O. to pick up your box? Not while you're WOUNDED with a LACERATION that bled PROFUSELY, even if it did make me pur to mail that gawdawful heavy thang. ROFLMAOPIP!

phlegmfatale said...

That knife clearly has an evil glint in its eye. You'd better watch that one- it'll be fomenting a revolution in no time.

Beautiful cannisters, and we'll want a full report on the creme brulee, mkay?

Anonymous said...

Let's try to make some Creme Burlee wne I come up at the end of the month. We can live the weekend on that funnel cakes and 'Ritas. ;)

HollyB said...

Lainy-
there's a recipe for 'rita Creme brulee in that cookbook! You can eat one while you're drinkin' one...how kewl is THAT?

Anonymous said...

OH MY God, I love you, Holly.

Flo tell me what to bring! :)

HollyB said...

DUH, Crazy Baby...anything but Key, freakin', limes! I think I see a Big Red Truck headin' your way.

And Flo, tell Your Fav Son that I got an email from Cutco...my order has been shipped and will be here in 1 - 3 days.... bouncing and giggling.