Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Carnegie Hall

NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT

The Lee's Summit Chorale announces their website is up and running at: http://www.lschorale.org/

For more information about the Lee's Summit Chorale, members information, how you and businesses can support the group, plus much more, check out this website. For more information send an email: jan_nsss@yahoo.com



This explains more about the group that is going to perform at Carnegie Hall. This would also be why I ask you to click on the Google ads on my page. You don't have to buy anything, I get paid just for the click. We have to pay for our transportation to New York, along with room and board. Because the whole family is going (tickets to attend the show are included in the package for Hubby and My Favorite Son to see me and My Favorite Daughter perform), it's costing us a pretty penny, so every little click helps!

Somewhere in my office I also have a form I have to fill out for fundraising contacts. If you or someone/business you know can help the group with a tax deductible donation, there is information available at the web site.

I would offer to take your personal check, but you'd miss out on the tax break!

For any of you in the area, we are hosting a fundraising event with comedienne Kelly Sisney on 17 February. I'm sure they'll post more info on the web site as soon as it becomes available. Or let me know if you're interested and I'll keep you updated.

I think this is one of the most awesome opportunities I've ever had, and I truly appreciate my devoted readers taking the time to click on all those........ads. I won't mention subjects, Rabbit is liable to do me bodily harm if he sees another ad concerning the Worship of the Porcelain Goddess.

Flo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I click all ad's just so I can know you and my beautiful niece make this important trip.
I want lot's of pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Nah, I've been clicking on the Dollars for Katrinites ads for the last several days. I don't mind the potty links; I'm tough.

Regards,
Rabbit.