Thursday, November 30, 2006

Howdy!

It’s a balmy 20 degrees here this morning, everything is covered in ice, with the promise of a goodly amount of snow arriving throughout the day. One of these days I’ll have a fireplace (or two or three) to curl up in front of, with a good book and cup of hot cocoa. For now, I just have to pretend.

I’ve gotten caught up in a few things lately and forgot to mention, in case you haven’t noticed, Lovi is a copycat and got her own blog. So if you want more of a Google ad selection, you can go visit her and click on her ads. I can guarantee that hers won’t be near as interesting as mine, though. She’s too chicken to mention things like puking or blood and guts or artificial insemination of cows. That kind of stuff gets the good ads, as my readers know.

I’ve picked up a few readers from Lovi’s and Holly’s links and want to welcome them. Somebody was here from France a few days ago, and someone from Brazil has checked in a few times. Hello hello hello! Feel free to leave a comment and tell us a little about yourselves, and don’t forget to click on the Google ads! We’ve been through ads for pet meds, sleep disorders, nausea and vomiting, cow ring tones, and now we’re into clothing.

Where else are you going to find that kind of selection?

Yep, I aim to please!

Flo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right now it's just raining with a steady drop in temp about every 15 minutes. I brought in a couple extra loads of wood to fill up the wood box on the deck for just this same scenario. Course it's been so warm here that even if we get ice/ snow it won't stick. Phooey.

Button up that overcoat and stay in if you can!

Cheers,
Cait

HollyB said...

It's in the 30's here, been sleeting all day and the dogs, esp BEN, still want to go out in it! Unfortunately it IS stickin here, even tho it WAS in the 70's here y'day.
But it'll be in the 40's tomorrow, so don't cry for me, Missou! Or Arkansas.

Lovi said...

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" is what I hear

HollyB said...

It's so much easier to click on the ads now that I have cable internet. It's so much faster!!!