Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thank You, Dear Readers

I received an e-mail from Google the other day, notifying me that my ads had generated enough revenue to send me a check! I am so excited!

Special thanks to my sister-in-law, Lainy, who reads and clicks every day. And to Rabbit, who clicked on sleeping and weight loss ads, even though he has no problems in either area. If you all read his comments at Holly’s or LawDog’s blogs, you’ll see he always signs off with “Regards, Rabbit,” the same as he did here. I just think that is the neatest thing. He said he was taught well by his grandmother, and I hope we have lots of grandmas just like her out there.

Thanks to Gbro and mattg and phlegmfatale, who came by way of Holly, and sister Lovi, and of course, my sisters-of-the-heart Az, Cait, and Holly. And just in case she’s waiting for someone to notice and comment, Cait has lately been signing off her comments with “Cheers.”

I think that’s most of you from my daily average of 11 visitors according to SiteMeter, but I don’t know who the others are. Although, I think I’m getting as addicted to SiteMeter as Holly is. It’s amazing to see some of the cities and countries visitors come from.

I really am having a lot of fun writing this and I especially look forward to the comments. Holly, I have to warn you, though, I may have to go back to the word verification one of these days. I’ve already had one spam comment, obviously someone that didn’t have a grandma like Rabbit’s.

Thanks again for reading and clicking those ads. New York, here I come!

Flo

5 comments:

HollyB said...

You are most certainly welcome. I enjoy readin' your blog. I knew you'd have fun with it once you got started. You can always do comment moderation, instead of word verifecation, then you can approve the comments BEFORE they get posted. Go to the Dashboard and there's a tab to enable that and instructions on how to approve comments.
I can't wait to learn how to castrate calves!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!!!

Anonymous said...

I clicked through on 'Cow Ringtones' and 'Vomiting Information' for you tonight.

Enjoy your puke checks :D

Regards,
Rabbit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for noticing the "Cheers" - it's a nod to our old message board on "Dwarflander" and the chats we used to have on various Highlander sites. I had fun with them and am having fun with your blog now...just seemed the thing to do.

LOL, Rabbit: yeah, Goggle can sure find some obscure and (sometimes) interesting sites for their promo's.

Cheers,
Cait

Flo said...

ROF Rabbit, you're too funny, and thanks! You're welcome, Cait. And I thought about that, Holly, but didn't want to spoil the instant gratification for someone making a comment. It's not big deal yet, just a minor irritation, so you're safe for now.