Sunday, November 05, 2006

I've Created a Monster

You may recall Holly’s comment about being disappointed if she comes here and sees the same old thing posted.

I was talking to my “blood” sister, Lovi, the other day, and she was giving me a hard time about not having a new post every single day. It seems she’s grown accustomed to making blog rounds with her morning pot of coffee.

Great. You know, she used to go to the newspaper’s website.

So I told her that really wasn’t fair. Holly doesn’t always post every day. Neither does Holly's Snot-Nosed Stepson. I told Lovi I was about ready to complain to him once because he hadn’t posted in almost TWO weeks! The only one that posts almost every day (and thank goodness for that!) is LawDog.

“So?” she said.


I should have told her to start her own blog.

Flo

4 comments:

HollyB said...

Lovi and a blog...I'm gonna have to let that one percolate for a bit before I "Say" anything else. Although her my space page is too cool for school.
As for wanting YOU to post everyday, we have high expectations b/c we know you need SOMETHING to keep you out of trouble! Besides, every minute you're on the 'puter, the BGiT isn't. And it's not as if you have anything ELSE to do with your time.

Flo said...

Hey! I'll have you know this writing stuff is seriously cutting into my TV and bon-bon time!

Anonymous said...

First of all - I read the newspaper online and THEN the blogs. Get the crap outta the way first, I say. Second, I go to your site everyday and click for you, I deserve a reward - your reward afterall - is Carnegie Hall. Third, my head is pounding, my eyes are bulging and I'm about ready to take stock out in Leenex but I'm here, aren't I? Dedication to the cause shoudl be worth something?!?!?!?!? Fourth.....love ya!

Anonymous said...

See??? You got me so frazzled I lost my "K" in kleenex