Sunday, November 26, 2006

P. S.

Lainy pointed out that I forgot to mention something.

It was a beautiful day, so Lainy and I were outside keeping the occasional smoker and my dog (not the one that got lost) company.

My son came outside with a “bridegroom’s shirt” (very nice) that he was going to put in the car. Turns out that eldest brother-in-law had gone to Mexico for business. He had brought back all kinds of goodies, so he laid them out on the table for everyone and my son had chosen the shirt. He told us to go in and pick something.

Lainy decided she would stay outside with the dog, so I told her I’d choose something for her. (Yes, I know, I’m just thoughtful that way. I wasn’t going to tell this story, being the Modest Maude that I am, but she insisted.)

BiL had gotten some really neat things: hats, t-shirts, ceramic hand painted iguana, Christmas bear with a sombrero, and mask, and some laser art etched cubes. I chose a t-shirt.

Lainy got a whip, but she’ll have to wait until Christmas for the chains.

Now see, aren’t I the best sister-in-law?

Flo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I would LOVE a shiny set of handcuffs to go along with my chains, thank you very much!
You were the one that started this, remember? But, go ahead and blame me.
I love you anyway!

HollyB said...

Oh, I think Satin Ropes would be MUCH more comfortable than cold steel handcuffs, but that's just my opinion. Of course if you double lock the handcuffs, then they won't pinch. BUT...oh,just go read GERALD'S GAME by Stephen King, that will cure you of wanting to wear or use handcuffs, trust me on this point. :p